Monday, December 22, 2014

Moose in the Pines


Hello!  Today, I am back 
with another Ornamental Pine card.
However, this time, 
It's not necessarily a Christmas Card!
This card could be for any occasion! 

This is a very versatile stamp set!
It's NOT just for Christmas Cards!

For this card, I created a woodland scene 
around the Moose from Walk in the Wild.

There is a lot of sponging going on here!
I stamped the Moose first, created a mask for him,
and then did the pine branches and sponging.

I have ordered some Blendabilities 
that I hope to be able to use on this Moose.
So, stay tuned!  
Next week, I should be back 
with another version of Moose in the Pines :)

To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!


Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment