Friday, December 12, 2014

New Stamp Set Spotlight: Snuggles And Smooches


Meet our newest Photopolymer Stamp Set

Stampin' Up! Concept Artist, Melody,
created these projects but this set is not 
just for Valentines Day!
You can use it year-round
to show your affection 
for everyone you hold 
close to your heart!

As a matter of fact, when I 
saw the coiled lines, I immediately thought of roses :)


Hop on over to my Online Store
and pick up your set today!

Then send some Snuggles and Smooches 
to someone you love!

***If you would like me to 
place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make this set!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 

and receive projects like this one for

Free!

Happy Stamping,
Mary 

Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:

Shop our New Weekly Deals:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment