Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bloom with Hope meets Blendabilities


Yesterday, I had a chance 
to play with my latest Blendabilities.
I am pretty happy with how my coloring came out.
I am new to alcohol markers, they are a bit of 
a challenge, but I am enjoying them.

This card is a mix of Old and New...
sort of a "throw-back Thursday" card :)

I chose to color images from the Hostess Set
Bloom with Hope.
What can I say, it was already out my table :)

I colored the flower 
with my Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities markers then fussy-cut it.
The leaves are stamped directly onto 
the Deco Label die cut 
and colored with Wild Wasabi Blendies.

To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.
(*The Designer Series Paper is retiredbut you can easily substitute one of the new patterns.
My ribbon is also retired, but, again, easily substituted.)

The Bloom with Hope stamp set 
is a Hostess set that you can only earn for FREE* 
when you host a workshop or class 
for your family/friends 
or place a qualifying order of $150 or more.
(* the prices listed in the supply list are "retail value")


***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment