Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blooming with Inspiration


Today's card was inspired by a card 
submitted by WendyAnn
for our Simply Stamp It Facebook Group 
color challenge yesterday.

It was one of those moments 
where I had to drop everything
and CASE that card!
I actually love those moments. 
The excitement and strike of inspiration!

I changed the colors
so my card has a different "feel" than hers.
Mine is softer and hers is more striking.

The Bloom with Hope stamp set 
is a Hostess set that you can only earn for FREE* 
when you host a workshop or class 
for your family/friends 
or place a qualifying order of $150 or more.
(* the prices listed in the supply list are "retail value")

To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.
(* the ribbon I used is retired so I have suggested an alternative)

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment