Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cheers for Simply Stamp It Challenge #2


has launched and we are on Challenge #2:
Create a project using 
Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.

I instantly knew what I was going to create!
I had a brainstorm idea 
when I was over at this month's  
(I am on the current Creative Crew 
and wish I had thought of this sooner!)
I will be posting this card there as well.

The new Fringe Scissors help you create 
an awesome Tiki Hut, don't you think?

To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment