Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! 
From our home to yours,
we hope you create amazing memories in 2015!

We are finally all recovering from our 
wonderful Agility weekend!
My Midge - aka Super Star - Qualified 
in 10 of 12 of her runs!

Baby Ray... well, she has some growing up to do ;)
However, she did manage to Qualify 
in some of her runs AND 
earn 2 new CPE Agility Titles!
Once her brain kicks in,
she is going to be a Super Star like her big Sis!

I have a lot to look forward to in the coming year!
And I have a new way to preserve 
the memories we make, 
share them with friends and family (and you as well),
and maybe even get some up on my wall :)

My wonderful Hubby gave me a new Laptop 
for Christmas!  I love it!

The first thing I did...
I purchased and installed 
Stampin' UP!'s My Digital Studio!
That's right!
Stampin' In The Sand is going Digital!
Better late than never, right?!

This 12x12 Memory Book page
was my second creation using this software.
The first was a simplified version of it.

After I whipped up the first version,
I ran straight to have it developed!
I wanted to see how it would print out.
I LOVED it!  I'm so excited!

I look forward to sharing more with you this year
as I think I have found a new addiction ;)

Have a wonderful New Years Day folks!
Go out and start creating those wonderful memories!

-Mary 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment