Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mini Treat Bag for my Valentine


Hello!  
Welcome to the first day 
of the New Occasions Catalog!

Today I would like to share with you,
my very first "Must Have" product
from this catalog 
for the very first Simply Stamp It 
Facebook Group Challenge! 
The minute I caught sight of 
the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies,
on page 9 of the Occasions Catalog,
I knew I had to order it!  And I did!

I just Love it!

Not only do you get the dies to make the little bags,
you get so much more!
You get the words "For You" and "Enjoy",
a large Heart die 
(which I used to cut the window for my bag),
a large Star die, a little bow die, 
what I am calling "word backers", 
and little strips that cut rows of hearts, 
stars and circles!
( I used the row of hearts die 
to create my strip at the bottom of my bag)

To recreate this little bag yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make this cute little bag!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this one for Free!

Happy Stamping,
Mary 

Shop our Weekly Deals here. 
New Deals are posted every Tuesday!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment