Saturday, January 3, 2015

Scattered Real Red Love


As we begin the new year,
we find ourselves saying Goodbye 
to the Holiday Catalog
and looking forward to the new Occasions Catalog.

I'm sad to see some of my favorite stamp sets
will no longer be with available after January 5th.

Seasonally Scattered is one of them.

I love this set and I am so glad that I own it!

I whipped this card up quickly
using one ink color, one stamp set, and one mask.
Then, I grabbed my Gift Box Punch Board 
and whipped up a little box to match.
I can add a little treat for a special someone
or a little bauble... 
maybe even a Pandora bracelet charm ;)

To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this set!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this one for Free!

Happy Stamping,
Mary 

Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment