Friday, February 6, 2015

Gorgeous Art Valentine



Hello!
Today's project was created for the latest challenge over at Simply Stamp It (the Facebook Group).
Our Challenge this week is "Window Stamping"!
There is still time to join us!
Just hop on over and post your creations!


It also fits in with one of our current 
Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew 
February challenges 
that you can play along with here.

I wanted my card to bright and cheerful.
I chose Melon Mambo as my launching point 
and grabbed my Color Coach to come up the additional colors.  I love my Color Coach for giving me that helping hand I occasionally need :)

The Color Coach suggested 
Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight 
so I went with those.
I wanted to create the look of Designer Paper 
behind my heart, 
so I went with stacking the zig zag 
from Work of Art.  
I LOVE how my card came out, 
I hope you do too!
To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment