Monday, February 9, 2015

Craft Room Re-Organization & Backorder Report


Hello
Happy Monday!

I have come to the conclusion that I am a tad bit crazy :)

With our family vacation to Disney World fast approaching,
I am trying to catch-up on all of my obligations for the month... 
all in a few days :)

My 4 submissions for the Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew Challenges 
are due while I am away, I have Challenges to design 
for our new Facebook Group: Simply Stamp It, 
I have a class at my home on Friday, 
I would like to have some little treats & cards prepared for my GrandBabies 
for when they arrive on Saturday, I need to start packing for our trip, 
and, as if that is not enough, I decided that I simply could not work 
in the disaster my craft room has become any longer
 so... I started a re-organization project that I hope will allow me 
to feel more at peace in there and will spark my creativity and let it flow!  
It has become exhausting to even walk into my room!  
Do you know that feeling? Can you relate?

Here are some photos of the mess I have been walking into for months!

When I found myself stamping on top of stacks of unmounted, 
un-cataloged stamp sets, I knew enough was enough 
and I needed to do something about the mess!  






As you can see, I have my work cut out for me!
Despite the chaos, I have actually managed to create 2 new projects 
and I will be photographing them so that I can share them with you soon!

I will also post updated photos of my Craft Room Re-Organization as it progresses.
Perhaps my mission will help you with some re-organizing of your own :)

I'll be back soon!
See you then, 
Mary 

Current Back-Order Report from Stampin' Up!:

This report is current as of Thursday, February 5.

Currently, the following items are on backorder; 
backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated.
137366: Berry Basket Bigz L Die--February 6
135852: Feathers Framelits Dies--February 11
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Dies--February 11
137363: Hello You Thinlits Dies--February 11
137414: Bow Builder Punch--February 13
137364: Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder--February 13
138634: Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration)--February 27
122941: Silver Mini Brads--March 2
126189: Paper-Piercing Tool--March 2
126199: Stampin' Pierce Mat--March 2
126200: Stampin' Scrub--March 2

No comments:

Post a Comment