Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

This week's Weekly Deals are amazing!!!!!
Love the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper!  
I colored it by spritzing it with re-inker 
and alcohol on this card!

And isn't the Hamburger Box 
just the cutest thing EVER?!

Check out the great deals in the Clearance Rack too!
Who doesn't LOVE a bargain?!

This post is short and sweet today
as I am unpacking, re-organizing, 
and running my washing machine non-stop
after returning from our recent Stampin' Up! 
Leadership Convention in Orlando!

I had an amazing time at 
my first Stampin' Up! event EVER
and I think my head is still spinning 
with all that I experienced while I was there!

I have tons of photos on my phone, my iPad, 
and my pocket camera to share with you!  
I just need to get them into one place :)

I also have a lot of projects to share with you!
I was really busy stamping 
in preparation for classes, Challenges and 
Design Teams that I have become involved with.  

You can click the graphic below to jump over to 
the Weekly Deals in my Online Store
or follow the link, further down, 
to visit the Clearance Rack!  
You can also get to both of these places 
by clicking the link for my Online Store 
in the side bar to the right.

As always, If you have any questions 
or would like me to place an order for you,
do not hesitate to give me a shout!

I would love an excuse 
to take a break from the laundry ;)

-Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment