Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Weekly Deals Through February 23rd 2015



Check out the fabulous deals this week!!!!
Loving the What's Up Punch! 

When your order reaches $50, 
be sure to grab the coordinating
You Brighten My Day Stamp Set 
(Item 139103 [w])
as your FREE Sale-a-bration item!!!

Check out some of the super fun projects
that were recently shared
on the Stampin' Up! Blog:





To recreate these projects yourself,
purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the link above.

Don't forget, with every $50.00 you order, 
you will be eligible to select a FREE product
from the Sale-a-brations Brochure
from now until March 31st!!!

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make 
projects like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like these for Free!



No comments:

Post a Comment