Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Something Old, Something New Mini Treat Bag & Product Updates


Hello,
My project today is a Mini Treat Bag
that I had made when I first received my dies.

I chose this paper from Stampin' Up!'s (retired) Designer Series Paper: Sweet Shop
This paper was on the Clearance Rack for quite a while after it retired.

I am a Paper Hoarder!
Not a good thing reallly... 
so I have a lot of great paper in my stash!

I created the tag with my Angled Tag Topper punch and Whisper White card stock,
then stamped the stripes image 
from the Painted Petals stamp set 
with Calypso Coral classic ink. 
The Heart and "For You" are dies which come with 

I finished it all off with a snippet of 
Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim!
Love this stuff!  It is so FUN!
Watch for it to return in-stock
then grab some for yourself!

I hope I have inspired you 
to dig out some of the Designer Papers 
hoarded in your own stash 
and make something Old, New again!

To recreate this project yourself,
purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store.

And remember, you can select 
a product of your choice, 
from the Sale-a-bration Brochure, 
for FREE
with an order of $50.00!
But only through March 31st!

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make projects such as these.
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this one for Free!

Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Current Backorder Report. 
This report is current as of Tuesday, March 17.

Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER;  backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated. 
137414: Bow Builder Punch--March 20
131162: Brights Collection Classic Stampin' Ink Refills--March 31
137364: Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder--TBD
Currently, the following items are NOT ORDERABLE:
131262: Regals Stampin' Write Markers
126199: Stampin' Pierce Mat
137866: Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die
139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
137380: Paper Pumpkin Clear Stamp Block (2-7/8" x 2-11/16"; supply item)
137898: Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
127811: 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Currently, the following items have LOW INVENTORY and will move to the "Not Orderable" list (above) once our current inventory is depleted:
122332: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment