Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Berry Basket, BackOrder Updates and More


Hello!
Today I would like to share with you
the cute little basket we created 
at my Spring/Easter ClassYesterday.

The butterfly was cut out 
from some whisper white card stock
which we had sponged 
with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.

I just love this Berry Basket Die!
I made one for a friend for her Birthday 
and filled it with a little assortment 
of ribbons, washi tape, tags & note cards
and she loved it!  
I wish I had thought to take a quick picture of it! 


To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

Don't forget, with every $50.00 you order, 
you will be eligible to select a FREE product
from the Sale-a-brations Brochure
from now until March 31st!!!

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this basket!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

The Butterfly Framelits Dies are temporarily unavailable, 
however, if you are interested in ordering them,
please contact me and I will add you to my list 
and call you the moment I can order them for you!

Below is the current Backorder list.
Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment