Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Robin, and last day of Sale-a-bration!


Hello!
Today's project is for the Simply Stamp It Facebook Group
Color Challenge #12


I have actually created 3 projects 
for this challenge.  
All of them were made for a friend of mine
who recently celebrated a Birthday :)
I hope she enjoyed receiving them 
as much as I enjoyed creating them for her!


I stamped my Birthday greeting
on the inside of my card, 
with an image from the Big Day stamp set.

Today is the last day you can earn this for FREE
simply by placing an order of $50 or more 
in my Online Store.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post!
Check back later for the next item in my gift bundle:
a Birthday Berry Basket to hold a package of note cards
created with my Feb Paper Pumpkin kit!

To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

Don't forget, with every $50.00 you order, 
you will be eligible to select a FREE product
(such as the Big Day stamp set)
from the Sale-a-brations Brochure
from now until March 31st!!!

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!


Happy Stamping!
Mary

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment