Thursday, March 12, 2015

Have You Tried Paper Pumpkin?


I have a new love in my life!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up!

I have been seeing all of the great projects
created with past Paper Pumpkin Kits.
Every month, I would kick myself 
for not being a subscriber.

Then, the 10th of the month 
(the deadline for receiving that month's kit)
would come... and go... 
and I would have forgotten - again! - to sign up.

Well, I did not forget for this past February!
I purchased a Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription 
to try it out.


I was so excited to open that cute orange box!

I love the stamp set 
and can't wait to use it on other projects!

I love the little boxes that came with the kit!

I love the cards too!


Here is a sample of an adorable little box,
and a set of 4 note cards, 
which I created from the materials provided
to make just ONE of the cards in the kit.
I simply added some little envelopes
for my notecards
using whisper white card stock 
and my envelope punch board.

I created 2 versions actually!
I still have the materials for 6 more!


I am hosting an 
at my home, in a couple of weeks.

If you are local to me, 
come check out Paper Pumpkin!

I am so excited that I have ordered 
3 months worth of past kits! 

As a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber,
I have the ability to order past kits 
that I have missed out on,
and extra re-fills of my favorites, 
as they become available, and as supplies last! 

If you would like to give Paper Pumpkin a try,
Click any of the linked photos on this page,
and join me in our Monthly Creativity Escape
called... Paper Pumpkin!

Until March 31st, a 3 month pre-paid subscription
is on sale and earns you 
a FREE Sale-a-bration reward!


Contact me if you have any questions!
Happy Stamping!
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment