Wednesday, April 22, 2015

a CASE of Critters


Hello.
Today's project is a set of cards
I created for my submission to this month's 
Splitcoast Stamper's 
Creative Crew Design Team Challenge
to use Stampin' Up!'s 
Adventure Bound designer paper stack 
on a project with Humor as it's focal point.

Well, when I first saw these cards
presented on-stage at Leadership 
back in January,
I immediately ordered 
the Cheerful Critters stamp set 
and the Adventure Bound paper stack.

I just LOVE these little cards!


And they fit the requirement for this challenge perfectly!

I even sat down the other day 
and whipped up a stack for a friend for her Birthday!
I bundled them together 
and put them in a Berry Basket 
that I made and decorated especially for her!
I hope she loves it as much as I 
loved making it for her!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow 
to see the Berry Basket
It turned out super cute!

Unfortunately, 
I forgot to take a picture of her cards :(
But, these give you the basic idea. 


Now, I did color these with my Blendabilities... 
and by now you know they have been discontinued :(
However, you can use any alcohol based markers 
or simply use your Stampin' Up! Markers, 
ink and a blender pen, or watercolors.  
Any medium you choose is going to look super!


To recreate these cards yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make these cards!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
Project Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment