Monday, April 20, 2015

Pinwheel Party Scrapbook Layout


Hello!

Today I would like to share 
a 2 page Scrapbook Layout
which we made in one of my recent 
Scrabooking Classes.

This 2 page spread
was created with bits and pieces from the 
Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I found some inspiration for these pages
on Pinterest.  I just tweaked them a little bit and 
used my Cricut to create the waves border.

I just love the materials supplied in this kit!
As this layout shows you,
they aren't just for Pinwheels :)


This kit was first released in June.
But, it is still available to order
if you are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber!

If you are not a subscriber,
it's never too late!

The April Paper Pumpkin is currently on it's way
but, subscribe by May 10th,
and you can purchase past kits 
( such as this one )
and will receive the May Paper Pumpkin Kit 
when it ships out mid-May.

I have provided the links below
for you to purchase your subscription
and the link for the Pinwheel Party Kit 
These past kits are "while supplies last" 
so order yours before they are gone forever!

I hope you have enjoyed today's page layouts!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow!
The Stampin' Up! Annual Retiring List
will be announced and I will be posting the details
right here!

Happy Stamping,
Mary 

Today's Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment