Friday, June 26, 2015

How to Capture Life's Little Moments


Hello!
Today I would like to share a video 
brought to us by Becky Higgins 
of Project Life.

Whether you are a Traditional Scrapbooker, 
a Project Life Memory Keeper,
or simply like to take photos to capture your memories 
and the beauty that surrounds us,
you will gain some insightful tips from this video.

I have just started creating my own Project Life pages
( see samples here and here )
and I must say that it is a super fun, super productive, 
and beautiful way to document my every day!

I hope you enjoy the video.
If you would like to try out Project Life for yourself,
I have provided some links below.

Have a Great Day 
and enjoy the Every Day!
-Mary 


Take a look at the Project Life by Stampin' Up! Collection Here
and catch another video on how Project Life can enrich your memory keeping!



No comments:

Post a Comment