Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New July Card Class to Go!



Welcome to my July 2015
Card Class to Go:
The Open Sea

This class includes:
The Open Sea stamp set (clear mount)* 



and all of the materials you will need
to create 4 completely different cards
plus their envelopes.

The three pictured above, 
and a bonus card!

You can find all of the details here!

I am so excited to bring you this class to go!
I loved creating it and I know you will love it too!

Contact Me today 
to order your own 
The Open Sea Card Class to Go!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary



Check out the amazing Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Project Supply List: 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment