Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin Revealed and New Weekly Deals!

Hello!

What an exciting day it is!

First, I have new Weekly Deals
available in my Online Store!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Them!!!

If you do not own the Envelope Punch Board,
NOW would be the best time to grab it!
It's not just for Envelopes! 
You can make boxes with it too!

You will love topping off your gift boxes
with the super CUTE Bows 
you will be able to make in a snap 
with the Bow Builder Punch
after wrapping them with some luscious 
Gold Satin Ribbon
as I did Here


Second, my August 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived last night 
and I cracked it open this morning!
Not only was I able to create my Paper Pumpkin Preview Video,
I was also able to whip up my first projects with the kit!

Once again, 
I could not simply follow the directions!

I had to "go outside the Paper Pumpkin box" 
and put my own personal touches on it :)


I hope you enjoy my projects
and that I inspire you to "go outside the Paper Pumpkin box" yourself!

Not a subscriber?!

Don't miss another month of amazing projects 
and Exclusive Stamp Sets!
Subscribe Now!

Subscribe by September 10, 2015
and your FIRST TWO MONTHS
will be 50% OFF the regular subscription price 
(regularly $19.95/mo + tax)


Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Purchase it all here:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stamping!
Mary 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!

Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment