Saturday, August 22, 2015

Flurry of Wishes for Stamp It Sneak Peek Holiday Hop


Hello!

Today is the Stamp It Group 
Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop!

If you are starting here, with me, please be sure to hop along 
and pay a visit to all of our participants as we show you some inspirational projects created with the new goodies coming our way 
on September 1st!

If you have arrived from Liz Miller's blog

Welcome!



Today, I am giving you a Sneak Peek at the new Flurry of Wishes stamp set 
and coordinating Snow Flurry Punch!

You will find these on page 25 of the Holiday Catalog!
They are available as a Bundle & Save 15% item as well! 

The largest snowflake, even coordinates with the
Flower Medallion Punch from the Annual Catalog! 

My card is a CASE of the card shown in the catalog.
I love the simple yet classic design.
I added a bit of silver Washi Tape ( from the Everyday Chic collection )
and Silver Sequins pulled from my Silver Sequin Trim.

My colors are Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe 
Current In-Colors!

I used the new Whisper White Thick Cardstock 
to create my Note Card size card.
Love the weight of this Cardstock!



I used 12x12 Whisper White Cardstock
and the Gift Box Punch Board 
to whip up my gift box in minutes!

A length of Silver Satin Ribbon,
and a pretty tag 
- punched with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch -
finish it off with classic elegance.

My pretty ensemble is ready for Holiday gift giving!



To recreate these projects yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.

Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links at the bottom of this post.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make projects like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Or
 Join my Stampin' Team!
You can order products from the 
2015 Holiday Catalog 
in your Starter Kit!!!!

Now it's time to hop on over to Stephanie Kolker's blog 
to see more Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

******************************************************


New FREE Card Tutorial!
You will automatically receive this fabulous Tutorial,
via email, 
when you place a qualifying order of $50 or more 
in my Online Store between now and September 5th.

******************************************************
Today's Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


******************************************************


Welcome to my August/September 2015
Card Class to Go:
Watercolor Birthday Blossoms
Get the details Here.

******************************************************

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!

Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 
Offer Dates: 
July 23-September 10, 2015
Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


******************************************************





1 comment:

  1. I need to CASE the catalog more to reduce stress of trying to figure out a new design. Lovely projects; and thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete