Friday, August 7, 2015

My First Holiday Catalog Pre-Order Card: Acorny Thank You



Hello!

I whipped up today's project 
immediately after opening my box of 
Holiday Pre-Order goodies!

I posted the reveal here on my blog
in yesterday afternoon's post!
You can see it here!

I just know I am going to be using
the Acorny Thank You stamp set
and coordinating Acorn Builder Punch
A LOT!

I am a Fall Girl through and through!
I can already see the Scrapbook pages 
and Cards dancing in my head :)

As a New England native,
Acorns are abundant!
Our yard is littered with them every fall 
(actually, they are already making an appearance!)
If we see a lot of them and see the squirrels 
gathering them up to store for the winter, 
we know we are in for it!  LOL

I hope you enjoy this quick little card
and I hope you are excited to be able to grab this bundle for yourself
come September 1st!

Don't want to wait until September 1st?
You don't have to!

 Join my Stampin' Team and your wait could be over!


Because... drumroll please...
You can order products from the 
NOT YET RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC
2015 Holiday Catalog 
in your Starter Kit!!!!



That's right!  
You can have the brand new products 
contained in it's pages 
NOW!

I have provided a link in my left hand tool bar
or
you can Contact Me for details!


If you are a member of my Hostess Clubs
Your personal copy of the new Holiday Catalog 
will be on it's way to you soon!

All of my Club Members receive their own, 
personal copy automatically!
Not a Club Member, get the details and Join Here!

Scroll down for more special offers 
and don't hesitate to Give Me a Shout 
if you have any questions!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!


Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


******************************************************


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 

Offer Dates: 

July 23-September 10, 2015

Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


New Items were added August 5th and you won't want to miss them!
Today's Project Supply List:













     Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment