Friday, August 14, 2015

New Class To Go: Watercolor Birthday Blossoms


My August/September 2015
Card Class to Go:
Watercolor Birthday Blossoms
will be retiring soon!

Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey 
will be retiring with the 2014-2016 In-Color Collection 
on May 31st, 2016!

This class includes:
the Birthday Blossoms stamp set 
(clear mount)** 

(please contact me if you prefer wood 
as additional charges will apply )



and all of the materials you will need
to create 4 completely different cards
plus their envelopes.

You will need to supply: 
your own choice of adhesive,
inks (listed below), Aqua Painters or Blender Pens, 
and the Pansy Punch or Paper Snips.


If you would like me to include 
any of these items in your kit,
I am happy to do that for you!
Just let me know.
 I will inform you of the additional charges.


You will be provided links to video tutorials
which will take you step-by-step 
through the process of stamping and assembling
your card projects.

The cost of this class is $36.95
and includes ALL shipping & mailing charges.

Option 1:
Order via email with payment by personal check
or money orders. 
Contact me for mailing information.

Option 2:
Place an order of $60 or more
in my Online Store ,
including the Birthday Blossoms stamp set**,
and receive the Class Kit
 ( materials only.  stamp set not included. )
sent to you for FREE*

I have posted the supplies I have used
for this class kit 
below with direct links to my Online Store.

*Contact me if you would like your class kit 
mailed to an address that is different from
the address you have your order shipped to.

**if you already own the Birthday Blossoms stamp set,
you may substitute another clear mount stamp set 
of equal value ($19.00) 
but you will need to contact me to request your kit.

I am very excited to be offering 
this Card Class to Go!
I know you will be just as excited 
to receive it!

Contact Me today 
to order your own 
Watercolor Birthday Blossoms Class to Go!

-Mary

Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment