Monday, August 24, 2015

Sneak Peek: Boo-tiful Woodland for Halloween


Hello!

I can't stop playing 
with the Boo-Tiful Bags Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Today, I have paired it with a NEW Embossing Folder: 
the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder
debuting in the Holiday Catalog 
and available to customers on September 1st!

I embossed a panel of Basic Gray Cardstock 
and then applied some Basic Gray Ink with a Sponge Dauber
to give it a dark and eery feel.

Along with the sayings, the Bats and Birds 
were part of the Boo-Tiful Bags stamp set
but, if you missed out on it, no worries!

1. The Boo-Tiful Bags Refill Kits 
are still available in my Online Store 
and it contains bat and crow stickers 
(I used the bat stickers on my tag as a matter of fact!).

2.  the Woodland Embossing Folder 
is a part of a bundle :)
You can Bundle and Save 15% when you pair it 
with the Among the Branches stamp set!
This stamp set has a Crow/Raven image 
and an Owl!  Among other things :). 
You will find both of these items on pg 39 
of the Holiday Catalog!

3.  There are a lot of great Halloween Greetings 
in the new Holiday Catalog - as well as in my Favorite!, 
the Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set
which you can easily substitute!

I'm preparing you on the 
Woodland/Among the Branches Bundle now because... 
I missed it!
Somehow, I did not see the bundle 
and only ordered the embossing folder!
DUH!  I'm really upset with myself over that one!


To recreate these projects yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.

Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links at the bottom of this post.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make projects like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Or

You can order products from the 
2015 Holiday Catalog 
in your Starter Kit!!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

******************************************************


New FREE Card Tutorial!
You will automatically receive this fabulous Tutorial,
via email, 
when you place a qualifying order of $50 or more 
in my Online Store between now and September 5th.

******************************************************
Today's Project Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


******************************************************


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, 
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 
Offer Dates: 
July 23-September 10, 2015
Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


******************************************************


Welcome to my August/September 2015
Card Class to Go:
Watercolor Birthday Blossoms
Get the details Here.

******************************************************

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!

Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment