Sunday, August 23, 2015

Super Sunday: More Chalk It Up To Love



Hello!

It's Super Sunday and today I am back with more 
August Paper Pumpkin: Chalk It Up To Love

You can see the entire contents of the kit, 
and my first projects, revealed Here!


I am LOVING this kit!
I can't wait to see if Stampin' Up! 
comes out with refill kits for this one!

I am really enjoying cutting up 
these Gold Foil cards
to stretch them out into more projects!

For the card in this set,
my card base is Very Vanilla Cardstock 
(cut to note-card size)
and I cut a strip from one of the gold stripe cards
and added a layer of Gold Foil to the top edge.

I stamped a message from the 
Garden in Bloom stamp set
( annual catalog, pg 119 )
onto one of the kit's chalk board paper labels
with the Craft White ink (provided in the kit)
and added flourishes with a stamp 
also included in the kit.

I used some of the left-over card stock
from the die-cut flowers, to punch out a label
with the Label Bracket Punch (annual catalog pg166)
which I then cut in half to frame the top and bottom
of my greeting panel.


I wrapped my box with Gold Satin Ribbon 
( On Sale as a Weekly Deal through tomorrow, August 24th )
then I cut a small card/tag from one of the striped cards (from the kit) 
for my gift box and tied it on with Gold Metallic Thread 
(annual catalog pg 159).

For the front of my tag, 
I stamped the word "Love" 
(highlighted from the "With Love" stamp that comes in the kit)
with a couple of stamped flourishes,
onto scrap Basic Black Cardstock,
and punched it out with the Label Bracket Punch.

I repeated the "framing" by punching a second label
from the leftover pink cardstock from the kit.

One thing I must mention,
After I made this set, I ran right over to my computer
and ordered some of the special Chalk Board Paper 
currently in my Clearance Rack!  


The Chalk Board Paper, provided in the kit, 
is a must have for these projects!  
I love the way it holds the White Craft Ink on top of the paper!  
It seems the Basic Black absorbs the ink more.

I also grabbed a White Stampin' Chalk Marker!


Now I can write a personal message, 
and fill out my "to/from" on my tags!

I think the Chalk Board Paper is going to be sold out soon!  Once everyone uses up the tags that came with their Paper Pumpkin Kits!


To recreate these projects yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.

Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links provided.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make projects like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Or

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!
Don't miss another month of amazing projects 
and Exclusive Stamp Sets!

Subscribe by September 10, 2015
and your FIRST TWO MONTHS
will be 50% OFF the regular subscription price 
(regularly $19.95/mo + tax)


Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

Purchase Today's Project Supplies, and Pre-Paid Subscriptions,  Here:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Happy Stamping!
Mary 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!

Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment