Sunday, August 16, 2015

Super Sunday: Swallowtail Birthday


Hello!

I'm back with another Super Sunday project for you!

Super Sunday is all about 
Super Quick and Easy projects
that you can be proud of!

Here, I have paired the Swallowtail stamp
with the Hostess set
You can earn this stamp set for FREE
as a member of my Hostess Club
or
when you place an order with me 
of $150 or more!


What I love about today's card
is that you can stamp a stack of them 
and even switch out the Watermelon Wonder
Swallowtail for just about any other color!

To recreate this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links at the bottom of this page.


New FREE Card Tutorial!
Watercolor Wings
You will automatically receive this fabulous Tutorial, via email, when you place a qualifying order of $50 or more in my Online Store 
between now and September 5th.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!



Happy Stamping!
Mary


Welcome to my August/September 2015
Card Class to Go:
Watercolor Birthday Blossoms
Get the details Here.


Today's Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************
Introducing:
Moonlight Festival of Trees Stamp-a-Stack
(see my original post here)


Place an order of $25 or more 
Including items featured in these cards (listed below),
and I will send you the tutorials 
for creating each of the 4 cards shown here - FREE!
If your order reaches $50 or more, 
and is placed by September 5th,
You get to "Double-Dip"!
You will receive the Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial
(see it in the left side-bar)
AND
my Moonlight Festival of Trees 
Stamp-a-Stack Tutorials!


Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

******************************************************


If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin
now is a great time!
You can now get 50% off your first two months!!! 
With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 
Offer Dates: 
July 23-September 10, 2015
Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment