Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall Wreath on a Window

Hello!

Today I have a warm 
Wreath-on-a-Window 
card for you!

I've paired the Wondrous Wreath stamp set with the Hearth and Home Framelits dies and I just love how well they go together!

I put a panel of Vellum Card Stock behind the window and sponged some Daffodil Delight ink onto the back of it.  I wanted it to look like a light 
shining from within. 

Today is the last day to join my Holiday Catalog Hostess Club 
and earn the Santa Pants Full Of Tags for FREE!
You will find all of the details here
or Contact Me and I will fill you in.

I hope you enjoy today's card.


Happy Stamping!

Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.


Today's Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment