Thursday, September 17, 2015

Garden In Bloom: CASE of Fall Florals


Hello!

Today's card is an adapted CASE of a CASE card by Andrea Walford on Pinterest.

I liked her version of the card but I don't have all of the stamp sets she used.

I had a chance to improvise and bring my own style into my project.  I also changed the colors.  
I wanted more of a Fall look. 



  • Think beyond what you see!  Just because you don't have a particular image, doesn't mean you can't make the card!  What *do* you have that you can swap-in?
  • Mix It Up.  Change the colors to match your mood, your style, the message you are trying to convey.  
  • Say it your way.  I did not have the greeting she used for her card either.  I could create the message I wanted by inking up the "good friend" portion of "to a good friend" from the Happy Birthday, Everyone stamp set, to deliver my message.
  • When an Oops happens, it's OK.  As I assembled my card, I realized that I forgot to cut my cardstock to allow for the stripe at the bottom.  Oops.  Oh well.  It still looks great and I still love it.  It's just a little bit more "mine" now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment