Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New Weekly Deals and Paper Pumpkin Kits

I have new Weekly Deals available in my Online Store!  
These are Awesome deals!!!!

I love the product mix this week!


I am currently creating 
a Hostess Gift set 
- for my Hostess Club hostesses - 
and I'm actually using a lot of these!!!  What a coincidence!  

I will be sharing my Hostess Gifts later this week.  
I hope they Love them!  They will receive them during their Hostess Month along with their Hostess Rewards!  

I'm really excited about what I'm making them :)  


There are also updates to the Past Paper Pumpkin Kits for my Paper Pumpkin Family!

Add-on Kits and Full Past Kits (which include that month's exclusive stamp set!!!).  
If you are not already a subscriber, check them out, if you subscribe (here), you are immediately eligible to grab these for yourself!

OK, I'm headed back to my Hostess Gifts... 
If you have any questions at all, give me a shout!
I'll be at my craft table!

Happy Stamping!
Mary 




Product Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to my Online Store):

No comments:

Post a Comment