Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack Items, and Final Days to Save 50% on Paper Pumpkin


See the new Weekly Deals Here

New Goodies are now available in my Clearance Rack!



Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!
Don't miss another month of amazing projects 
and Exclusive Stamp Sets!

Subscribe by September 10, 2015
and your FIRST TWO MONTHS
will be 50% OFF the regular subscription price 
(regularly $19.95/mo + tax)

Details: Use the code HALFOFF 
to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, 
and get 50% off the first two months! 
After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 

With a deal like this, 
you'll want to invite your friends to give it a try too! 

Already a subscriber?
Purchase a Pre-Paid Subscription and Save 
on packages of 3months or more!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




The Holiday Catalog is now Live
and open for your shopping pleasure!

I have posted a link to the PDF version
here and, in the side bar to your right.

If you are a member of my Hostess Club 
your personal copy should already be in your hands!

If you have checked out this amazing new catalog,
and your wish-list is looong, 
consider joining my Holiday Catalog Hostess Club, 

Earn FREE products with my Hostess Clubs
or 
earn 20% Off ALL Purchases and FREE Products
(with qualifying orders/incentives)
as a member of my team of Demonstrators!

Follow the links
or Contact Me for details!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog








No comments:

Post a Comment