Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Card: Silver Silent Night

Hello!

I'm back with my second CASE card from my 
weekend of stamping.
I was really on a roll 
with my Brayer!
LOL, Pun Intended :)

This card is really making the rounds.
My Upline, Tami White, shared some card swaps she received
including this one she received from Laurie Krauss.
I loved it and set off to try to recreate it.


I think I went a little too heavy with my brayer,
and a little too heavy with my glitter spatter,
but I still really love my card!

If you would like to CASE this card,
I have my printable supply list at the bottom of this post!

Happy Stamping!
Mary



*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.







Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop the weekly deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the Holiday Catalog Bundles and Save 15%:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment