Monday, October 26, 2015

Confessions and Controlled Chaos

Hello!


Welcome to my... mess? Controlled Chaos?
My current A.D.D. state of mind?

I am going in 10 different directions
and getting nowhere.

I know some of you can relate!
It's funny, and it isn't :)



Recently, I started on a re-organization journey.
I am determined to gain control over my surroundings :)

I am starting in Craft Room - 
as it is my biggest challenge at the moment.
Then, I will move straight down the stairs into my Kitchen :)

But, for now, 
I am focusing on my Craft Room...
That is, until I get distracted 
by a pretty card that I want to CASE
or an email that needs attentions, or... you get the idea :)
I shut myself in "my room" and dove into the mess.  Then I got distracted and made a couple of cards...returned to the mess... until I got distracted again :)

The result?
I am thisclose to being finished with my re-organization up here.
and, I have 5 completed cards to share ( CASE'd cards ),  
a Video Tutorial is in production, and my November Thank You Cards 
are in the "draft" stage and should be ready to share with you next Weekend :)  

So, although I feel like I'm getting no where fast,
I guess I'm getting somewhere... 
I just haven't gotten completely "there" yet :)

Happy Stamping!
Mary 



*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.





Shop the weekly deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the Holiday Catalog Bundles and Save 15%:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment