Tuesday, October 6, 2015

New Weekly Deals and Current Offers

Hello!
It's Tuesday and time for new 
Weekly Deals!

I'm so excited to see the 
Hamburger Box Die on sale this week!  Have you seen the super cute creations being made with this box?!

And, if you are a Fast Fuse Addict, like me, you will want to stock up!

I'm grabbing some Gusseted bags as well.  They are great for packaging Treats/Cookies/Loaves, Handcrafted Gifts, and More.  




*Earn the Santa Pants Basket of Tags (shown above) as my FREE GIFT when you join my Hostess Club 
in October, November, or December!



Join my Paper Pumpkin Family 
and help Stamp Out Breast Cancer!


**Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.**

***Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Get the details here ***
Links to Individual Weekly Deals: 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment