Thursday, October 22, 2015

Video: Gift Bag Topper with Gift Bag Punch Board

Hello

Today I would like to share 
a very creative
Gift Bag Punch Board
Tool Tip with you.



Here's a quick video which teaches you 
how to create a great flap-closure 
for your Gift Bag Punch Board gift bags!

How awesome is this?!

If you don't already own the Gift Bag Punch Board
you will want to after you watch this video!
I've got the link for you at the bottom of this post!

Get ready to be amazed!



Don't miss out on the fantastic Stamp Sale
it ends on October 23rd!
Visit my Online Store 
or Contact Me 
and I will place your order for you!


*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.







Video Project Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the weekly deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the Holiday Catalog Bundles and Save 15%:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment