Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wishing You a Joyful Season

Hello!

Today I have a Holiday card for you!   

I love the Cardinal from Joyful Season... he reminds me of the pair of Cardinals we have in our yard.  They nest nearby so they are frequent visitors to my feeders and I see them fly by my windows every day :)

You can two-step the bird or 4-step him or watercolor him... lots of choices, 
depending on how detailed you want to get.

If you would like to copy this card, I have a printable shopping/supply list for you 
at the bottom of this post.  Happy Stamping!  -Mary 
**Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE 
with $50 purchase.**

***Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Get the details here ***


Today's Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment