Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Card: Crushed Curry Lighthearted Leaves

Hello!
Today I have a wonderful card to share with you.  I CASE'd a card Mary Brown posted on Splitcoaststampers.

Her color scheme was a bit different...
I chose Crushed Curry for my version
and paired it with Gold Foil
and Black Glitter Paper!

I just love it!

We made this card in my class the other day and it actually coordinated well with a card we had made the week before.  I was actually able to use the two cards to open a discussion on taking a card design and turning it into a sketch.  New stampers can be intimidated by the multitude of possibilities available to them. Breaking down a card like this into a sketch, removes the imtimidation while allowing you to add your own creative touches through stamp and color scheme selections.  


The simplicity of the design of this card is given a sophisticated pop with the Gold Foil and Black Glimmer papers!  

Using the Black Glimmer paper as a border and for the "You" gives the card just enough bling!

If you wish to recreate this card for yourself,
I have my printable supply list for you below!

Happy Crafting!
Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.






Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment