Monday, November 2, 2015

Card: Silent Night Carriage Ride

Hello!

Here is my final 
CASE card from my 
'on a roll' weekend :)

I received a similar card in our latest Team Swap 
and loved it!




This card uses the Brayered Emboss Resist Technique and I realized, too late, that I had gone too low with my 
Night of Navy ink.


The card I was CASE'ing ( *original by Tami White ) had the horse and carriage shadowed with Night of Navy card stockI couldn't do that because my brayered background was too dark.


I pulled out some Silver Foil Paper and used that instead.
It looks amazing with the entire panel framed in Silver as well!


If you would like to CASE my version of this card, 
I have all of the supplies listed below!



Happy Stamping!

Mary




Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team* Participate in our Team Swaps to receive cards like this one!  *Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! 

*Earn Extra Stampin' Rewards.  Click Image for details.

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.







Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop all of the Holiday Catalog Bundles and Save 15%:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment