Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New Weekly Deals and Updates

Hello!

I have new Weekly Deals to share with you today!

My favorite, hands down, 
is the Flower Medallion Punch!

It coordinates with the 
Crazy About You stamp set
from the Annual Catalog (pg 106)
and the 
Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
from the Holiday Catalog (pg 25)




Here are some samples of projects I have made using the 
Flower Medallion Punch and it's coordinating stamp sets.






Click on the image 
and you will be directed to it's blog post
where you can find complete details 
for creating the projects.




I have video tutorials on all of the 
Crazy About You projects 





*When you purchase your Flower Medallion Punch on sale this week, you can save 15% on the coordinating stamp sets when you purchase them in their Bundles!  I've posted the links and descriptions below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary

This week's Weekly Deals:














Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Pick up these Coordinating Stamp Sets for the Flower Medallion Punch (alone or in their Bundles at 15% Off!):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! 



Join My Stampin' In my PJ's Hostess Club 
Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment