Friday, November 27, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up!

Hello!

Today I would like to share 
the video unveiling of the latest Paper Pumpkin Kit
November's Mistletoe and Holly!

I usually do a video when my own arrives.
However, this month, my kit was accidentally mis-delivered 
and my replacement arrived as we were involved 
in some projects around the house 
and I was unable to record my own video.

I have not even been able to look at my kit :(
However, I have already started seeing 
some "out of the box" creations hitting the 
Paper Pumpkin Facebook Group 
and I just know I am going to love it 
and will be able to come up with some great projects!

In the meantime,
I hope you enjoy this video from the home office.

If you would like to join my Paper Pumpkin Family
I will send you an exclusive Welcome Card
when you join!

I look forward to stamping with you!
Mary 


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.





No comments:

Post a Comment