Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stampin' Christmas Holiday Hop


Hello!
It's time for a Stampin' Christmas Holiday Hop!
Team Stamp It is Stampin' Christmas Holiday projects to share with you!
If you have arrived from Linda Cullen's blog, thanks for hopping over to see me!


I am super excited about 
sharing my projects with you today!

I have developed a collection of cards that are super simple to make, stamp-a-stackable and just so pretty that you will be so proud to pass them along! 

I even have a little matching gift tag!

The possibilities are endless!


My Collection includes:
Full A2 size cards ( 4.25" x 5.5" ) with coordinating envelopes
Note Cards with Envelopes 
3x3 Cards with coordinating envelopes
and the 3x3 Gift Tag.


I think my hands-down favorite is the Note Card!
Stampin' Up!'s Notecards and Envelopes (sold together) make whipping up these so easy!

And I just LOVE the snowflake pattern in the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper Collection!



To create these projects yourself, 
I have provided my printable shopping/supply list below.

To purchase any of the supplies I have used, simply click on that item and add it to your cart.




Enter to Win!!!!  Leave a comment below and you will automatically be entered to win this fabulous 
Paper Pumpkin Card Kit: Mistletoe & Holly!
*Ends December 10th!
New to Paper Pumpkin?!  
Get the details and try it here!  
You will LOVE IT!


I hope you have enjoyed my projects today!
After you post your comment, please hop on over to Lori Mueller's Blog! You won't want to miss what she has cooked up for you!


Happy Crafting!
Mary 


Stampin' Up!'s Annual Online Extravaganza begins Monday November 23rd!  See the list of Sale Items here, then shop my Online Store.  *All of my promotional benefits apply!


Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.






Today's Project Supply List ( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

73 comments:

  1. You do wonderful work. So creative. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stampitcontest
    I'm overwhelmed with all the beautiful projects in this blog hop! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous cards and gift tags. I love the color and the ease of your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #stampitcontest
    Lovely cards. Enjoy the blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous cards!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love this!! #stampincontest

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these Mary...they are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gift tags.........! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! I never seem to make my gift tags until the last minute and then they end up being rushed and blah. I need to make more of an effort :)

      Delete
  9. Love these cards great ideas #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You used my favorite edgelits from this year! I used them on my Christmas cards. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dies you used. Fantastic cards. #stampincontest

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cards are beautiful. I may have to order this die as I have seen so many pretty cards with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cammi. I am so happy that I inspired you to take another look at these dies! The trees and village are great for so much more than Christmas cards!

      Delete
  14. Blue and white = crisp and clean! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blue & white = crisp and clean! Very nice!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love blue and white at Christmas time. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  17. #stampitcontest This is one of my favorite winter sets SU offered this year. Thanks for giving me another wonderful way to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. #stampitcontest Love it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought it would be a good idea to follow this blog hop since I was stumped on what to do for my next batch of holiday cards - and now I know what my next project will be! Thank you for showing such a simple-but-pretty design that's easy to follow.. and I have all the pieces already! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your card designs, love them. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your wonderfully creative cards!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Thank You Karen, it's a great way to stretch your designer papers but still have huge impact!

      Delete
  23. Love the colors wow #StampItcontest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Judy! Night of Navy is one of my favorite colors for Holiday Cards!

      Delete
  24. Beautiful designs! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love night of navy! It makes these look super special. Great job! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love this pattern, I wish I could buy a stack of it :)

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Perfect for the season #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the beautiful cards and other projects anyone would be lucky to win.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Forgot to attach the #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just got that die. I am going to have to try something similar - so cute #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. You can mix it up with different papers as well. I love this snowflake pattern though!

      Delete
  31. #stampitcontest I love that paper also. The snowflakes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards, note cards and gift tags are very pretty!!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations. I can't wait to give them a try. Great job! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  34. This blog hop is so creative!!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  35. Eileen Smith - Very nice! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this stamp set and thinlets and your projects. Nice! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the cards!!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for an awesome giveaway! ‪#‎stampitcontest‬

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. These cards and tags are beautiful and fabulous - thanks for the shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the simple yet beautiful design of these cards! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  41. 2nd fave of the hop! Lovely cards!! Case for sure! #stampitchristmas

    ReplyDelete
  42. You do beautiful work, I am happy to be one of your hostess

    ReplyDelete
  43. Simple yet elegant! Love it. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  44. I thought the cards were black and white instead of what others commented as being blue and white. I would like the black and white even.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank You Everyone for your comments! Good Luck to all of you in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Mary,
    I would never heave known how to use those edgelits. Thank you so much for the instruction. I love quick and easy, Such a pretty card. This really brings home the message of Christ's Birth. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete