Thursday, January 14, 2016

Card: Simply Stamp It Challenge #54

Hello!

Today I am sharing the card I designed for the Simply Stamp It Facebook Group Challenge #54: Lots of Texure!



I wish you could see this card in person!  I can't stop looking at it!  Of course, I can't get a great photo of it either... 

My colors are Blushing Bride and Rose Red, which is funny because I never use Rose Red and barely ever use Blushing Bride.  

They just aren't my usual go-to colors.  But I've discovered that, together, they are amazing!  I am thinking that they are going to be my go-to color combo for my Valentines this year!



I hope you will pay us a visit over at Simply Stamp It ... maybe vote for my card :)  
Only comments count as votes.  Perhaps you will even play along with us and submit a project yourself!  Then I can vote for you :)


I hope you enjoy today's card and that I have inspired you to try it for yourself! I've posted my printable supply list for you below.
Don't forget, when your order reaches $50, you will earn an exclusive Sale-a-bration item, such as the What I Love stamp set, featured today, for FREE!

If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copies of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, I would be happy to send them to you.  Simply contact me with your mailing address and I will send them on their way!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team During Sale-a-bration, get $30 more in your starter kit for FREE and immediately earn a 20-25% discount on all future Stampin' Up! product sales/purchases: including stamp sets, paper, tools, and accessories!  Contact Me or 
Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Visit the Clearance Rack:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog











No comments:

Post a Comment