Monday, January 25, 2016

Card: SSIC #55 Birthday Text

Hello!

I found this stamp set on Clearance at a box store and had to have it.

My Grand-kids all have "devices" so I know they will a get a kick out of cards I make for them with it.  How perfect for sending them little notes, Birthday cards, etc.  






My colors are based on the current Simply Stamp It Facebook Group Challenge:








We hope you will swing by and play with us!  
-Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog










1 comment:

  1. What a great stamp. Your grandkids will love the card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete