Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Weekly Deals and Past Paper Pumpkin Kits

Hello!

I have new Weekly Deals available for you in my Online Store and NEW Past Paper Pumpkin Kits (click here to view) have also been added!

I know some of you have been anticipating the Blissful Bouquet Paper October Pumpkin Kit (here) and it's finally available!
But act fast, It was a very popular kit and could sell out fast!
I have made some great "out of the box" projects with it!
See my reveal and first project Here and an alternative Here



Happy Stamping!
Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 


*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  








Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Visit the Clearance Rack:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment