Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Weekly Deals Are Here!

Hello!

Here are our new Weekly Deals 
for January 12-18, 2016!

They are feeding my new addiction for Washi Tape :)

If you haven't tried our Envelope Papers, now would be a good time!  
They make lightweight, yet sturdy, envelopes in all of your custom sizes!





And who can take a "pass" on Punches and Stamp Sets when they are On Sale?!  Especially when the punch is a Heart Border, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, and when the stamp set is such a versatile one!  
Add to that, Ribbon!  Soft and Supple ribbon!  

Don't forget, when your order reaches $50, you will earn an exclusive Sale-a-bration item for FREE!


If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copies of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, I would be happy to send them to you.  Simply contact me with your mailing address and I will send them on their way!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Visit the Clearance Rack:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment