Sunday, January 10, 2016

Super Simple Sunday: Bloomin' Valentines

Hello!

Today I have 
a Super Simple Sunday 
set of Valentine's Day cards for you!

Stamp a stack of these 
in no time flat!
Even faster if you keep them all the same!




I started with one sheet of Love Blossoms DSP ( Occasions Catalog pg 17 ).
I then cut it down to 6"x5.5" ( putting aside the 1/2" strip for another card ).
This piece now got cut into three 2"x5.5" strips.
I mounted each one of my strips onto strips of Rose Red Card Stock, which I cut 2 1/4" x 5.5".

By adhering these onto Thick Whisper White card bases, I can now complete the inside of my cards without additional card stock.
I can also stamp my sentiment, for the outside, either directly onto the card itself or, stamp it onto a scrap of Whisper White and punch or die-cut out.

For these cards, I chose the coordinating Bloomin' Love Stamp Set ( Occasions Catalog pg 17) and stamped in Rose Red ink.

No card is complete without some bling!  A few pearls and a Wink of Stella add the perfect touches!

Easy Peasy, Quick and Easy!










I hope you enjoy today's Super Simple Sunday card collection
and that I inspire you to try them yourself!


If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copies of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, I would be happy to send them to you.  Simply contact me with your mailing address and I will send them on their way!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment