Sunday, January 24, 2016

Super Simple Sunday Card:Timeless Hello My Friend

Hello!

Today's Super Simple Sunday card is a re-make of my Stamp Therapy card (here) from last week. 

I've kept the original layout, and black & White color scheme, but I've used a different Washi Tape and simplified my stamping by using a stamp that does not require perfect alignment with the Stamp-a-majig.  






Today's stamp comes from the Timeless Textures stamp set, Occasions Catalog pg 29.  I used the same sentiment stamp from Hello (a Sale-a-bration Limited Time stamp set ). 

And, that little flower... I hope you like it!
Because it was not in the original plan!
It's only there because it's covering an "oops"!
I caught an edge :(
I couldn't just leave it there... calling attention to itself!

This card is now dressed and ready for any occasion!

And, it's super simple to stamp a stack of :)

I hope you enjoy today's Super Simple Sunday card and that I have inspired you to try it for yourself! I've posted my printable supply list for you below.

Don't forget, when your order reaches $50, you will earn an exclusive Sale-a-bration item, such as the Hello stamp set featured today, for FREE!


If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copies of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, I would be happy to send them to you.  Simply contact me with your mailing address and I will send them on their way!

Happy Stamping!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Visit the Clearance Rack:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment