Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Weekly Deals

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100&dbwsdemoid=2109383

Hello!

I have new Weekly Deals to share with you!

I'm so excited!
Butterfly Basics is an Amazing stamp set!  

I've combined it with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder and Watercolor Wings stamp set in this card






When shopping, don't forget to visit the Clearance Rack!  Great stuff, Bargain Prices!
Not only are there great bargains on tools, dies, and retired stamps, I love stocking up on ribbons, washi tape, and other accessories!

Even these great deals count toward earning Sale-a-bration rewards! When your order reaches $50, you will earn an exclusive  
Sale-a-bration item for FREE!

If you do not currently have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copies of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, I would be happy to send them to you.  Simply contact me with your mailing address and I will send them on their way!

Happy Stamping!

-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team During Sale-a-bration, get $30 more in your starter kit for FREE and immediately earn a 20-25% discount on all future Stampin' Up! product sales/purchases: including stamp sets, paper, tools, and accessories!  Contact Me or 
Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  









No comments:

Post a Comment