Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Video and First Projects with the February 2016 Paper Pumpkin - Hello Sunshine

Hello!

My February Paper Pumpkin kit has arrived and I love it!

The first project I whipped up is this Project Life scrapbook layout.  I can easily spread these elements out over two pages if my photos require it.





I also created a card.  


I didn't follow the directions, as usual!  Hey, it's me, right?!

I just pulled out all of the elements and let my creativity take me where it would.  I'm pretty happy with it :)



I'm very excited about this month's kit!  I can't wait to play with it some more!

So lets see what we received this month...
Here is the Reveal Video from Stampin' UP!:



Happy Stamping!

-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team During Sale-a-bration, get $30 more in your starter kit for FREE and immediately earn a 20-25% discount on all future Stampin' Up! product sales/purchases: including stamp sets, paper, tools, and accessories!  Contact Me or 
Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  












No comments:

Post a Comment