Friday, March 4, 2016

Card: Tangelo Circle Of Thanks

Hello!

I'm back with another Tangelo Twist card!

I have not really used this color at all in the time it has been available!

The 2014-2016 In-Colors are my favorites!  I have probably used Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, or Mossy Meadow in almost every project since they debuted!  



But not poor Tangelo Twist.  It just didn't appeal to me... Of course, now that it is nearing retirement, I found myself "needing" to use it so, of course, I'm getting more comfortable with it :)

I just love the Circle of Spring stamp set!  You can find it on page 77 of the current Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  First, I love that it's Photopolymer, 2nd I love the greetings, and 3rd I really love that there is a coordinating framelit die!!!  The Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies (Annual Catalog pg 172) cut a perfect wreath every time!  Although I opted not to cut my wreath out - I directly stamped it on the front panel - I did use the included Bow Die to cut out my bow :)



My card is my own version of cards I found on Pinterest.  I hope you have enjoyed my card!
You can purchase all of the supplies I used in my Online Store.  I've listed them below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  

Happy Stamping! 
Mary




supplies used: 
(Finished card size: 4.25"x5.5")
Stamp Sets: Circle of Spring
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist
Ink: Old Olive, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight
Tools/etc: Wonderful Wreath framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Stamp and Pierce Mat, Personal Trimmer, Piercing Tool,  Updated Essentials  Piercing Templates.  lender Pens, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 2014-2016 Designer Series Paper Stack, Fast Fuse, Dimensionals  

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 




*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  




No comments:

Post a Comment